Sunday, January 6, 2013

Review: Knight and Play by Kitty French

Summary:
CEO of Knight Inc. Lucien Knight is catch-your-breath gorgeous and damaged by his troubled past in Norway. All grown up and relocated to London, he's built his empire of adult clubs from the ground up to become the gorgeous patron saint of the sex industry. No one knows the dark childhood secrets that have given Lucien a backbone of steel and a heart encased in ice.

No one until Sophie Black, that is...

From the moment girl-next-door Sophie accepts the job as Lucien Knight's PA, she understands how Alice must have felt when she tumbled down the rabbit hole.
Lucien takes her safe, vanilla life away and plunges her head first into a huge dish of fantasy flavours. Rich, spicy chocolate covered with dark, oozingly lickable sauce? Check. Tutti-frutti with indecently red, glistening cherries on the top? Yes please.

Lucien strips away all of Sophie's inhibitions, and when he instructs her to select three new toys, she soon realises he has more than a game of Monopoly on his mind...

He's opened the door to a whole new pleasure packed world without limits, and Sophie is utterly intoxicated. But how far is she willing to go? And what happens when she has to step back into reality again?

Lucien & Sophie's is a story of star crossed love and forbidden passion, a sexual odyssey that spans the globe and changes both of their lives forever.
Let it change yours, too.



My Thoughts:
It’s best to have a fan nearby or to open a window. This book is H-O-T HOT!

I wasn’t sure what to expect when I started this book. I love erotica, but hated 50 SoG, which this is compared to. I’m just glad I read this though. Amazing!

There is a lot going on this book. First you have the beautiful Sophie. She has been running from the idea of what her husband is doing behind her back and is finally ready to take a stand. And that stand just happens to involve the delicious Lucien. 

Lucien is yum! But there is way more to Lucien then his hotness factor. This is a complicated man on a kind of warped mission when it comes to Sophie. He doesn’t believe in love and is confused on what he may be starting to feel!

Dan left me torn. There are parts of the book from his POV that left me unable to hate him. I simply pity him now. What he is doing is horrible, poor Sophie, but through hearing it all through his thoughts as he finally realizes what he has done and what he may be giving up there is no doubt in my mind that he is a man that gambled and lost. BIG TIME! He doesn’t deserve Sophie anymore, but I hope Lucien doesn’t kill him ;).

The sex is this book is fabulous. Lucien is a man who knows what he wants and he knows how to get it. He is comfortable with who he is and takes Sophie out of her shell and gets CREATIVE in the bedroom…and the living room…and the forest…I think you get what I’m saying. :)

The cliffhanger was brutal. Let the boxing gloves come out because I can not wait for book 2!


My Rating: 5 Stars!


Link to Buy:



1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed this book I hope we find more about Lucien in bk 2

    ReplyDelete