Monday, December 22, 2014

Out With the Old, In With the New

Well Ladies and Gents, 2014 is almost over. It seems to have been a crazy year for most. I must claim part of that group for I couldn't even find time to blog, but twice. 

This year I finished my Associates Degree in Accounting, lost 35 lbs, adopted a cat who is secretly plotting to take over the world (or at least the kitchen cabinets), and discovered a love for shoes made in Israel. 

What's up for 2015? Well I was accepted back into Purdue University for Spring 2015. I am very excited to complete my Agricultural Economics Degree in Fall 2015 (December). This will be a crazy year, but with much less family drama. I am very excited to get back to blogging every week!!

I have spent the day on Netgalley, Goodreads, and catching up with emails from Authors and friends. Can't wait for you all to read my newest reviews!!!

Happy Holidays!!!

~Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment