Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window by Kirsty Moseley

Summary:
Amber Walker and her older brother, Jake, have an abusive father. One night her brother's best friend, Liam, sees her crying and climbs through her bedroom window to comfort her. That one action sparks a love/hate relationship that spans over the next eight years.

Liam is now a confident, flirty player who has never had a girlfriend before. Amber is still emotionally scarred from the abuse she suffered at the hands of her father. Together they make an unlikely pair.

Their relationship has always been a rocky one, but what happens when Amber starts to view her brother's best friend a little differently? And how will her brother, who has always been a little overprotective, react when he finds out that the pair are growing closer? Find out in The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window. (Summary by Goodreads.com)



My Thoughts:
This book made me laugh, cry, angry, and satisfied. Beautifully written!

Amber has had a lot handed to her in life. While she still has some problems stemming from the abuse her father inflicted upon her, she has grown up into a beautiful young women. She doesn't wallow in self pity, she goes out every day and lives her life to the best of her ability. The love she and her brother have for one another is inspiring. makes me wish I had a big brother that would stand up for me the way that Amber's stands up for her. I almost wished he would just take out their father after what he did to them! 

Liam is perfect! He is exactly the person Amber needs and the only one that can calm her down when she starts to have a panic attack. I love how they have been sleeping together since they were children. He stole my heart when I found out why he calls her  Angel instead of her name!!!!

This book is in constant motion once their father comes back to town. I was so nervous that something horrific was going to go down, instead their family grew and Amber got to grow as a person! I loved how she stood up for herself and her family in the end!

If you haven't gotten to read this yet, please do! You will not be disappointed!

Rating: 4.5 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment