Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Today I finally got down to business and decided it was time that I create my own blog so...

Welcome to my daily obsession!

You know the old saying that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Not a big fan of apples, but I do read a book a day. No exaggeration, I really do just read that fast and with all this reading, I feel as if I should be sharing my knowledge of all of the great books I have read or will be reading in the future. I love reading other people's reviews on books and I look forward to finally having a place to talk with others that share my obession. (My fiance just doesn't understand ;) )

Hopefully will post my first review tomorrow, but I first want to get this whole page set up completed before I do anything else. Figure out how to add a countdown or two and eventually go to work :).

No comments:

Post a Comment